Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's time!!!!

It is officially time for me to walk into my calling and my destiny. The words that have been spoken into me in the past week have been SOOOOOO powerful. I am so ready. Okay well I'm not ready, but Lord I am willing. It all started last Saturday. I went to an Impartation service with my sister Sheila. What that is, is a service when they endow you with the Holy Spirit and whatever God has for you. In the service, the women that prayed over me imparted me with a fresh anointing. And, she had me layed out for the first time in like 8 months. Then on Sunday my sister Ciara told me how she could see the growth in me. She said she could see the changes God is doing in me. And I have to agree, God is doing something brand new in me. I feel him changing me and rearranging me to be who he needs me to be right now. Then, on Wednesday, my power preached about the renewing of your mind daily. And God has me in this place where he is working on my mind. He is helping me with my lust issues and removing them from me. I declare that Satan has no more power over my mind. I rebuke the images that he keeps trying to remind me of. Even as I was coming on to post this 2 old websites that truly enhanced my lust issues threatened to pull me back in. But in this season, I am using the dominion that God gave me over the Earth, which puts the enemy under me, and taking control. Satan fall back. You have no more authority here. My mind belongs to God and I am filling it with so much of him that the caution tape is coming up. You won't even have an in to me. I am full covered now. Well, anyway, I digress, after the lesson, Pastor started to go in. Then he started to make it personal and began to tell me how I need to break. With his words alone, and under the power of the Holy Spirit I was on the floor again. I just started to pray and cry. I realized that God truly wants to break me. I can't keep being strong and locking everything up that needs to come out so that God can use me. I realize that I need to be empty so that he can fill me with Him. Once we prayed our of Bible Study I went to say hi to Pastor. And he started to speak over my life again and explain to me where I need to be in this season. To explain what God is requiring from me. The things that need to change ASAP. - I'm not going to lie. I was a little hurt after that. I was feeling like people keep telling me about my growth but Pastor is telling me everything that I'm doing wrong. On Thursday I had a conversation with my brother Brandon about some things, and he told me I was maturing. And that even felt a little weird because of the word that I'd gotten the day before. I know that I've changed and evolved but I know that there is so much more that God requires of me. Then on Saturday we went to morning prayer and I had to tell God YES again. I find that every season, in every new situation, in every new place that God puts me I need to say yes again. Just a way of reaffirming that yes God whatever it is that you need me to do I'm all in. Even in this, even this task, even this position Lord, I say yes. And that is exactly what it is. God I know that you have me going into this new place. I know that it is time to walk in the vocation in which I was called and I am truly saying YES. I'm done fighting and questioning. I am blindly following YOU. Then I spent the day with my big sister and got to talk about all the changes that are taking place in my life. The moves that are being made. The fast that i feel God leading me to begin in February to prepare myself for him. So today, Sunday, I went into church with a whole new attitude. Trying to be fully focused on God. Trying to be fully focused on what he is changing in me and what I need to give up and not worrying about anyone else or their issues. Of course the enemy tried his little stunt, but it means absolutely nothing to me anymore. You don't get my time, energy, joy, or freedom. SIT DOWN!!! -- But any way one of our prophetss spoke over me. And like Pastor and mom Pam spoke over me on Wednesday she said I am so powerful and that I don't even understand the power locked inside of me or the anointing flowing through my bones. It truly made me feel better. But what she truly said that meant everything to me was that God was saying, "well done my good and faithful servant." and heaven knows that is ALL I needed to hear. Regardless to all the positive and negative that people speak into me and over me all I needed was those words from my heavenly father. From my Papa..... (I'm also currently reading the Shack which is blowing my mind, but that's a whole nother post). Tomorrow I officially start Evangelisim class, and begin to learn as much as I can so that when God completely births me out I am ready to take on this world with HIS WORD!!!!! All I can say is get ready, get ready, get ready, because it is about to happen. This is the time and I am no longer walking in fear. I am walking in a Holy Boldness that is allowing me to be who God has ordained and predestined me to be. Oh -- and we have an all night prayer service on Friday. I am so ready to be imparted with more of what God needs me to have at this time so that I can do His will fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment