Friday, September 28, 2012
WOW
So, I created a new blog today.
A new blog dedicated to the brand new me.
The me that will never be satisfied with where I am.
Since the last time I blogged NOTHING is the same.
i don't think I was working where I'm working now. I know I wasn't living where I live now and I wasn't at the church I'm at now.
I didn't spend time with the people I do now. Shucks I didn't even know the people I do now.
What I believed and the way I served God was so different.
The things I believed about myself were different.
The things I could take were different, the things I was doing were different.
I haven't had alcohol in months. I haven't listened to anything but gospel. I'm so different.
I don't even know what to say now, nor do I know what else to write.....I'm so I don't even know right now.....I'm in the middle of feeling I don't even know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment